Put Your Brand On Top Of The City!
Put Your Brand On Top Of The City!
It's impossible for people to ignore these giant colorful adverts placed on the sides of the roads. These are visible even from the far off distance.
Brands can strategically target their consumers by placing their adverts in the locations which are most dominant by their prospective customers.
A Billboard ad grabs attention of one all. Be it a motorist, a person driving a car, travelling on a bus or even a pedestrian walking on the road.
You could pay to run an ad on other medias, but the price only ensures commercial be played a few times a day. While a billboard is working 24/7.
With digital adverts assuming control over our lives, it’s easy to start questioning as to what extent the other forms of advertising are going to last. Oh, rest assured: Billboards Advertising is going nowhere! They are alive, well and getting progressively creative. Imagine a scenario: You're cruising on the highway, pretending to be focused around your driving, blasting some top hits as loud as it gets. It will take some genuine efforts to steal your attention. And all of a sudden there it is an irresistible, overwhelmingly cheesy pizza, the size of your car. You suddenly realise that you are starving. (But Is it accurate to say that you truly are?). Next moment you're searching for that pizza store nearby! Now you truly need to get your hands on that pizza. Well Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the magnetic power and intensity of a brilliant Billboard Advert. So Why not place your brand on the top, that catches everyone’s eye and impulse your audience to rush to the stores immediately!
It is said that you see more than 1000 advertisements every day, yet recollect hardly seven. And there begins the race to reach in those top six or sevens! Here Billboards are something that can take you to the top of those ‘memory seats’ of your audience, where they cant afford to ignore you. As other conventional advertising mediums struggle in the digital age, Billboards have managed to thrive by adapting to the times. They come in a wide range of shapes and sizes and involve those huge boards on either side of the motorway. These adverts can easily grab an individual's attention and make an everlasting impression, leaving the audience contemplating the advertisement after they have driven past it.
kalawad road,Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Shankar sheth road ,Pune, Maharashtra, India
Dr. Yagnik road,Rajkot, Gujarat, India
shankar sheth road ,Pune, Maharashtra, India
uniworthserenity,Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
trikon bag,Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Billboards come in various shapes and sizes and involve all those huge boards that we see on either side of the motorway. These adverts can easily catch a consumer’s attention and make an everlasting impression, leaving them contemplating the advertisement after they have driven past it.
The advertising idea here implies that it need to be readable in a very short time since they are typically perused while being passed at high speeds. Hence, the content is generally kept limited to just a few words, but in large prints, and with humorous or arresting graphics, beautiful images and vibrant colors.
The advertising cost here purely depends on its location and the size. However, other factors impacting the cost may involve; Land Owner rent, category of Billboard Advertisement ,printing and mounting Costs and the Duration of campaign.
As we have seen that it is a great way to reach target audience in the specific geographical locations, here are the various types of Billboards for you to choose from. Let’s take a look at them in detail.
1. Classic or Bulletin boards: These are used for the purpose of advertising for a long period of time. These are generally large in size and are most commonly known as bulletin boards. They are used on highways as well as streets with high traffic and attracts both pedestrians as well as people in their vehicles. As a result of its large size, people in moving vehicles can easily read advert without slowing down their vehicles. They can be found in different sizes such as 14′ high x 48′ wide, 10.5′ high x 36′ wide, etc.
2. Vinyl boards: Theses are bright, colorful and usually spray painted with UV resistant paint. They are digitally painted banners made with the help of large inkjet printers and have a life upto 3-4 years. These are most commonly used as company logos or for any special events.
3. Painted Billboards: They are very rare to spot these days as they have been replaced by graphically printed Billboards. Painted Billboards are basically done by manually painting the advert on the hoarding.
4. Three-dimensional Billboards: These are the most artistic and the latest category of Billboards. They are designed in such a way that the image pops out of the board and the emphasis on the product is increased manifolds.
5. Digital Billboards: These are usually used at central business points or high traffic areas, to ensure they are seen by a maximum number of individuals. And hence, it provides maximum brand exposure. They can also be seen displaying stock market prices, video ads, placing still ads or sometimes displaying the temperature. Though a bit expensive but they are very effective at catching the attention of the audience and promote your business.
So if you want to put ads on highways and looking for Top Billboard Advertising agencies in India, then you have landed at the right place. BuyMediaSpace is a PAN india marketing and advertising agency for all offline advertising campaigns, with over 22 years of industry experience. We understand the importance of Branding and Advertising very well & provide you with creative tailor made solutions for Billboard Advertising in India, helping you present your best self to the potential customers and building an edge against your competitors.
For any input on Billboard Advertising in India;
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: 63602 14181
We would love to hear from you!