The Hindu was founded in 1878, being published weekly then, and in 1889, it started to get published daily. The daily is owned by a family-held company, Kasturi and Sons Ltd. With a circulation of over 1.45 million copies regularly, it is one of the foremost newspapers which bring the latest news on current affairs in India and all over the globe, business, sports, entertainment, science, and health. The Hindu was awarded by the American Newspaper Publishers' Association in 1968 its World Press Achievement Award. This daily has an intellectual reader base and investing in advertising on this platform will bore fruitful results.
The following reasons will make it clear why you should dwell on advertising in The Hindu:
1. Economical rates for Advertising
2. Broad Reach all over India
3. Pioneering Advertising Solutions
4. Highbrow Reader Base
5. High Brand Equity
Advertisements related to Recruitment, Business, Matrimony, Property, Tender and other Announcements, that too at cost-effective rates can be booked in The Hindu newspaper via Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal which makes the whole ad booking process easy and trouble-free. With just 3 simple steps, you can place your classified ads in The Hindu Newspaper across cities such as Allahabad, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Madurai, Mangalore, Mohali, Mumbai, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, and others.
Book your Ad campaign via Buymediaspace today and get profited by the latest discounts and exciting packages
Why The Hindu?
The Hindu is a big brand all over the world and is preferred by the intelligentsia. Owned by Kasturi and Sons Ltd, The Hindu is beyond doubt to the lead of its equivalents. The audiences will get influenced by your advertisement since it is in the classifieds of a credible publication house.
In 1965, The Hindu was listed as one of the world's ten best newspapers by The Times. It is the most read English newspaper daily, especially in South India. With an incredible turnover of over $200 Million, The Hindu is unquestionably one of the best newspaper to advertise.
The readership of The Hindu is spread amongst the most significant cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Karnataka, Chennai, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada, Kolkata, etc. consequently, the advertisers booking an ad in The Hindu Classifieds page will definitely get a great ROI due to its vast reach.
With the reader base of scholars and intellectuals, The Hindu is catering to the most refined audience every day. Its style is also being well-liked among the new educated generations; for that reason, recruitment and education classifieds in The Hindu will get a superior come back.
The supplements are a breeze of fresh air. It makes the newspaper more interesting and valuable. The Hindu has a wide variety of supplements being offered on different days of the week which caters to the readers with varied interests. Advertisements in these supplements will ensure that it reaches directly to the target audience.
Education Plus: Education Plus is published on every Monday, which focuses on educational discussions and career advice which are of assistance to all the students.
Metro Plus: Metro Plus throws lets the readers know about what is happening in the city, be it events, lifestyle, people, dining out and much more.
Other popular supplements of The Hindu are Open Page, Young World, Book Review, etc.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Hindu without any troubles or complications!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Hindu
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Hindu newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
Cost of advertisement in The Hindu ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase.
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of advertisement in The Hindu. Ex. Wednesday is good for recruitment Ads, weekday is for Business AD and weekends are good for consumer products.
There are several categories of advertisement that can be published in The Hindu. Ex. Business, Services, Personal, Statutory Notices, Real Estate, Automobiles, Consumer products etc.
As per AD conentThe Hindu asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in The Hindu.
There are 3 different types of ads in The Hindu i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the media plan, budget and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Front Page, 3rd page & back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page and position of advertisement.
Classified Ads are generally placed in Classified Pages of The Hindu newspaper. The classified pages can be accommodated anywhere in the newspaper depending upon the page layout.
We share e-copy of the newspaper on the day of AD schedule. Additionally, you can also check e-paper site of The Hindu.
In case your AD has not been published in The Hindu on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim refund from the AD booking agency. We make a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance.
The cut off time is 03:00 pm of the previous day for publishing Ad in The Hindu.
Payment has to be processed in advance to book AD in The Hindu.
Pointer ads are small size ads of 20 sqcm which appear on the front page of The Hindu Newspaper.