About Hindustan Times
Having its roots in Indian Independence movement, the Hindustan Times was founded in 1924 and is owned by Rajya Sabha M.P. Shobhana Bhartia and a flagship publication of HT Media. Being the second most widely read newspaper in India, it brings the up-to-the-minute news related to current affairs in India and all over the world, entertainment, finance, business, health, education, science, and sports. Hindustan Times is the ideal platform for advertising since the advertisers will get assured returns on their investments.
Here is why you should consider advertising in Hindustan Times:
1. Widely Circulated
2. Ingenious Advertising Solutions
3. High Brand Equity
4. Low Ad Rates
Advertisements related to Matrimony, Property, Vehicles, Recruitments, Travel, Business, Astrology, Retail, Education and other announcements can be published in HT that too at economical rates via Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal which makes the whole ad booking process easy and trouble-free. With just 3 simple steps, you can place your classifieds in Hindustan Times across cities such as Chandigarh, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Indore, Ranchi, Gurgaon, Bariely, Varanasi, and others.
Book your Ad campaign via Buymediaspace today and get the advantage of availing the latest discounts and exciting packages.
Why Hindustan Times?
HT is one of the most recognized brands and a perfect choice for receiving a wide reach. Hindustan Times is ahead of the contemporaries in the race of being the most read newspaper. The readers are definitely going to be allured by the advertisements since it is displayed via a credible source like HT.
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, HT has a circulation of 1.16 million copies and is indeed a widely read daily. With the immense information and easy to follow writing style, it is becoming the newspaper of the young nation.
The readers of HT can be found all over the most important cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Pune, Patna, Lucknow, Jaipur etc. hence, the advertisers booking an ad in HT Classifieds page will certainly get an overwhelming ROI due to its vast reach.
Being the second most widely read, according to The Indian Readership Survey and one of the largest circulated newspapers in India, HT caters to a wide range of readers, thus an advertisement in it will certainly reach the target audience.
A supplement adds life to the newspaper and makes it more interesting to read. Hindustan Times offers a variety of supplements on various days of the week catering to the readers with diverse interests. Advertisements in these supplements will ensure that it reaches directly to the target audience.
HT Estates: HT Estates gives information about properties and puts forward innumerable options on property buying and selling, along with informing the readers about legal facets of realty transactions.
Shine Jobs: Shine Jobs is a career supplement offering both online and print recruitment opportunities. The candidates, as well as the employers, can easily reach each other through the medium of Shine Jobs. It also offers information related to career development, interview tips, and much more.
HT Education: HT Education guides the students about various career options, admission and scholarship information and college profiles.
HT Live: It is a local news supplement having 8 editions for 8 zones in Delhi.
Other popular supplements of Hindustan Times include HT City, Brunch, etc.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Hindustan Times without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Hindustan Times Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Hindustan Times
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Hindustan Times newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
Cost of Advertisement in Hindustan Times ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ads (Classified or Display), City Circulation of Newspaper, Page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size with more number of circulation will cost high.
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the Day of the release of advertisement in Hindustan Times. Ex. Wednesday is good for recruitment Ads, Weekday is for Business AD and weekends are good for consumer products.
There are several categories of Advertisement that can be published in Hindustan Times. e.x Business, Services, Personal, Statutory Notices, Real Estate, Automobiles, Consumer products, etc
As per AD content Hindustan Times may ask for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found, etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation requirement for publishing Newspaper Ads in Hindustan Times.
Front Page, 3rd page & Back Page are the best pages to advertise as they Capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, Advertisers can decide the Page position of Advertisement. Classified Ads can be published on any page and cannot be preplanned at the time of AD booking.
There are 3 different types of Ads in Hindustan Times i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the media plan, budget and target audience advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Classified Ads are generally placed in Classified Pages of Hindustan Times newspaper. There is no fixed page position for classified Page as it can be printed at any page depending upon the page layout.
We share e-copy of the Newspaper on the day of the AD schedule. Additionally, you can also check e-paper site of Hindustan Times for specific edition and date.
In case your AD has not been published in Hindustan Times on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim your refund from the AD booking agency. We do a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance.
The Cut off Time for AD booking is 03:00 pm of the previous day for Publishing Ad in Hindustan Times.
Payment is to be processed in advance to book AD in Hindustan Times.