Book Deccan Chronicle Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad category for publishing advertisement in Deccan Chronicle
Cities - Select city for publishing advertisement in Deccan Chronicle
About Deccan chronicle
Deccan Chronicle is an Indian-English newspaper published and mainly read in the Deccan region. It is primarily published in Hyderabad, Telangana. However, along with Telangana, it is also published from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala. The Deccan Chronicle, owned by Deccan Chronicle Holdings Pvt. Ltd. started out as a partnership in 1938. However, it reached its soaring popularity after it was taken over by Late T. Chandrasekhar Reddy in 1976. Currently, it is being chaired by his sons T Venkatram Reddy & T Vinayak Ravi Reddy. The popularity of the daily can be assessed by the fact that it has a total readership of over 1.088 million and it publishes a whopping 1,333,668 copies every day. It owes its popularity to its authentic reporting and superior quality of editing.
Here is why you should consider advertising in the Deccan Chronicle.
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates in the Deccan Chronicle via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace can make Ad booking easy in the Deccan Chronicle across major southern cities like Hyderabad, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bangalore, Mysore, Munnar, and others.
Why Deccan chronicle
Over the years Deccan chronicle has earned a solid brand value. Despite being a regional newspaper, it has earned a nationwide popularity. When you book a classified in Deccan chronicle your ad gets leverage from the brand value of such an esteemed publication house.
Deccan chronicle despite being a regional newspaper is the Third most popular daily in the country. Its commitment to quality has earned it a loyal readership base which seems to keep growing. The readership base is also quite diverse as it caters to a wide range of readers, from kids to teenagers to adults.
As far as regional newspapers are concerned, it is very difficult to beat Deccan chronicle owing to its immense popularity in the southern region. Even national newspapers find it hard to compete with the Deccan Chronicle in the Southern region. Owing to its popularity, there is a huge demand for advertisements in the Deccan Chronicle and a number of classified pages in the weekend editions bear evidence to this fact.
Deccan Chronicle has become an integral part of the mornings of most of the people residing in the South Indian region and it is widely read by people of all age group.
Deccan Chronicle has a number of supplements which essentially add to spice and variety of the newspaper.
"Hyderabad Chronicle", "Chennai Chronicle", "Bengaluru Chronicle”- These essentially cater to the readers of the specific cities giving them titbits about the what’s happening in their respective cities
Sunday Chronicle: This is more of a weekly entertainment supplement which prints stories on a diverse range of subjects which don’t need to necessarily pertain to the current news.
The daily also has supplements like the School chronicle and the Teen chronicle and as the names suggest, they cater to the younger readers.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Deccan Chronicle without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Deccan Chronicle Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Deccan Chronicle
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Deccan Chronicle newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
Cost of advertisement in Deccan Chronicle ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase..
As per AD conentDeccan Chronicle asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in Deccan Chronicle..
In case your AD has not been published in Deccan Chronicle on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim refund from the AD booking agency. We make a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance..