Book The Navhind Times Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
About The Navhind Times
Founded in 1961, The Navhind Times is owned by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. It is the first and one of the leading English newspapers in Goa which bring the latest news on current affairs in India and all over the globe, business, sports, entertainment, science, and health. The Navhind Times is the largest selling newspaper among the three local newspapers published in English. It is an excellent platform for getting maximum returns on the investments done on advertising. Here are the reasons why you should mull over advertising in The Navhind Times:
1. Low cost of Advertising
2. Wide Reach
3. Innovative Advertising Solutions
4. High Brand Equity
Advertisements related to Business, Matrimony, Recruitment, Tender, Property and other Announcements, that too at economical rates on The Navhind Times via Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal which makes the whole ad booking process easy and trouble-free. With just 3 simple steps, you can place your classified ads in The Navhind Times.
Book your Ad campaign via Buymediaspace today and attain the benefits of latest discounts and exciting packages.
Why The Navhind Times?
The Navhind Times is a big brand and absolutely fit for getting a wide reach. Owned by Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd, The Navhind Times is definitely ahead of its counterparts. The audiences get influenced by your ad since it is in the classifieds of a well-regarded publication house.
The Navhind Times is the most read English newspaper daily in Goa. Being in the lead, The Navhind Times is certainly the genuine Goan daily.
The readership of The Navhind Times is spread amongst almost all the towns of Goa such as Panaji, Bicholim, Tiswadi Pernem, Margao, Mapusa, Ponda, etc. hence, the advertisers booking an ad in The Navhind Times Classifieds page will certainly get an overwhelming ROI due to its vast reach.
With readers across all ages, The Navhind Times is catering to a large audience every day. Its style is well liked among the younger generations; therefore, recruitment and education classifieds in The Navhind Times will get an enhanced response.
A supplement is the best part of any newspaper and adds value to it. The Navhind Times has a wide range of supplements on various days of the week catering to the readers with diverse interests. Advertisements in these supplements will ensure that it reaches directly to the target audience.
Zest: Zest is published on every Saturday and it focuses on topics that will interest women and young girls.
B&C: B&C focuses on commerce and business and is published every Monday.
Kuriocity: Kuriocity deals with the affairs of youth and children and is published every Saturday.
Buzz: Every Sunday, Buzz pullout comes along the main paper which consists of information related to art and culture.
Other popular supplements of The Navhind Times include PJ Events, Panorama, etc.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Navhind Times without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as The Navhind Times Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Navhind Times
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Navhind Times newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
Cost of advertisement in The Navhind Times ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase..
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of advertisement in The Navhind Times. Ex. Wednesday is good for recruitment Ads, weekday is for Business AD and weekends are good for consumer products. .
As per AD conentThe Navhind Times asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in The Navhind Times..
In case your AD has not been published in The Navhind Times on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim refund from the AD booking agency. We make a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance..