Book The Meghalaya Guardian Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
Cities - Select city for publishing advertisement in The Meghalaya Guardian
About The Meghalaya Guardian
Meghalaya Guardian was launched by GL Publication House in the year 1990. It is an exclusive English daily of Meghalaya and is published from the city of Shillong. The daily is known for its quality and authentic journalism. Its circulation is close to 12,000 and over time it has acquired a loyal brand of readers. It is one of the most popular dailies of Meghalaya. The Meghalaya Guardian advertisements assist in getting the maximum returns on advertisers investment.
Here’s why you should consider advertising in The Meghalaya Guardian
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates on Times of India via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace is the authorized online booking portal which simplifies your Meghalaya Guardian Ad booking process. You can now easily place your classified Ads in The Meghalaya Guardian newspaper in cities such as Shillong, Cherrapunji, Joai, Dawki, Tura, and others via our 3 step booking process.
Why Meghalaya Guardian
Despite its limited circulation, Meghalaya Guardian has acquired a brand name for itself and it is widely read by the people of Meghalaya. When you book a classifieds in The Meghalaya Guardian, your ad gets leverage from the brand value of such an esteemed publication house.
Meghalaya Guardian is one of the most popular dailies of Meghalaya. It is famous for its authentic and sound journalism. Publishing in Meghalaya Guardian will help get your ad the maximum returns.
Meghalaya Guardian is circulated in almost all major cities of Meghalaya including Shillong, Cherrapunji, Joai, Dawki, Tura, and others. Therefore any advertiser planning to book an ad in Meghalaya Guardian Classifieds page is assured of overwhelming response owing to its vast reach.
The daily appeals to people of all age groups and belonging to every stratum of the society. However, it especially resonates with the youth of the state.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Meghalaya Guardian without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as The Meghalaya Guardian Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Meghalaya Guardian
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Meghalaya Guardian newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
Cost of advertisement in The Meghalaya Guardian ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase..
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of advertisement in The Meghalaya Guardian. Ex. Wednesday is good for recruitment Ads, weekday is for Business AD and weekends are good for consumer products. .
As per AD conentThe Meghalaya Guardian asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in The Meghalaya Guardian..
In case your AD has not been published in The Meghalaya Guardian on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim refund from the AD booking agency. We make a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance..