Book Dainik Savera Times Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad category for publishing advertisement in Dainik Savera Times
Cities - Select city for publishing advertisement in Dainik Savera Times
About Dainik Savera Times
Dainik Savera is a Hindi newspaper bringing breaking news about India and world to its readers. This newspaper is published in major northern parts of India like Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Himachal, and Delhi. Dainik Savera Times also supports a website integrated together giving the daily news about every region. Dainik Savera Times brings news in Hindi on Politics, Sports, Bollywood, Lifestyle, Business, Education, Entertainment and more from Indian and around the world.
Here are the reasons why you should mull over advertising in Dainik Savera Times:
1. Low cost of Advertising
2. Broad Reach
3. Innovative Advertising Solutions
4. High Brand Equity
Advertisements related to Business, Matrimony, Recruitment, Tender, Property and other Announcements, that too at economical rates on Dainik Savera Times via Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal which makes the whole ad booking process easy and trouble-free. With 3 simple steps, you can place your classified Ads in Dainik Savera Times. Buymediaspace can make your Ad booking easy in Dainik Savera Times across major cities such as Chandigarh, New Delhi, Ambala, Hisar, Jind, Hamirpur, Kangra, Amritsar, Jammu, Udhampur, Panchkula, Panipat, Jalandhar, Moga, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, and others.
Why Dainik Savera Times?
It helps advertisers to communicate with the people living in distant areas providing an opportunity for advertisers to target a large section of the audience.
It has been growing as a popular publication steadily among the Indian readers. Moreover, the reasonable rates of advertising in this newspaper should make this daily the right choice for most of the advertisers.
This newspaper is easily available in the various northern states and cities of India namely Punjab, Haryana, Jammu, Himachal, and Delhi constituting a massive population that comes in contact with the news.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Dainik Savera Times
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of the Dainik Savera Times newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
Cost of advertisement in Dainik Savera Times ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase..
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of advertisement in Dainik Savera Times. Ex. Wednesday is good for recruitment Ads, weekday is for Business AD and weekends are good for consumer products. .
As per AD conentDainik Savera Times asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in Dainik Savera Times..
In case your AD has not been published in Dainik Savera Times on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim refund from the AD booking agency. We make a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance..