Book Dainik Janambhumi Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad category for publishing advertisement in Dainik Janambhumi
Cities - Select city for publishing advertisement in Dainik Janambhumi
About Dainik Janambhumi
Launched in 1972, Dainik Janmbhoomi is an Indian Assamese daily. It is owned and published by Janambhumi group of publications. It was first published from Jorhat. As of now, it is simultaneously published from Jorhat, Guwahati, and Tinsukia. It is one of the most popular dailies of Assam and prides itself in its fearless journalism. It is a great platform for business and individuals to reach out to their target audience. Dainik Janambhumi advertisements assist in getting the maximum returns on advertisers’ investment. As per the reports available from Audit Bureau of Circulation, the net readership of Dainik Janambhumi is 45,363.
Here’s why you should consider advertising in Dainik Janambhumi
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising
3. Result Driven Ad platform
4. Has a high brand equity
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates on Dainik Janambhumi via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace is the authorized online booking portal which simplifies your Dainik Janambhumi Ad booking process. You can now easily place your classified ads in Times of India newspaper via our 3 step booking process across major cities of Assam like Guwahati, Jorhat, Dispur, Tezpur, Silchar, Digboi, Sivasagar, and others.
Why Dainik Janambhumi
This daily has created a brand name for itself in the competitive world of newspapers. Owing to its brand name, advertising here would give your ad that extra edge.
Dainik Janambhumi is one of the most popular dailies of Assam and it has its loyal brand of readers. It is known for its authentic and fearless journalism.
The daily is published from three main cities of Assam and is well circulated in all major regions of Assam including Guwahati, Jorhat, Dispur, Tezpur, Silchar, Digboi, Sivasagar. Therefore any advertiser planning to book an ad in Dainik Janambhumi Classifieds page is assured of overwhelming response owing to its vast reach.
The daily appeals to people of all age group and from all sections of the society. It tries to give voice to the grievances of the common man and it is well received by the majority of the population of Assam.
Supplements add to the spice and variety to a daily newspaper and help diversify its readership base. Dainik Janambhumi too has some interesting supplements:
Prantar: Published on Wednesdays, it covers a wide range of topics including sports, culture, entertainment education and much more.
Dainik Janambhumi weekly: It is an assortment of all the events and happenings of the week into one weekly.
Apart from these, it also has another supplement called Bashundhara, published on Sundays.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Dainik Janambhumi without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Dainik Janambhumi Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Dainik Janambhumi
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Dainik Janambhumi newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
Cost of advertisement in Dainik Janambhumi ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase..
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of advertisement in Dainik Janambhumi. Ex. Wednesday is good for recruitment Ads, weekday is for Business AD and weekends are good for consumer products. .
As per AD conentDainik Janambhumi asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in Dainik Janambhumi..
In case your AD has not been published in Dainik Janambhumi on the scheduled date, you can get it rescheduled or can claim refund from the AD booking agency. We make a full refund within 7 days of claim acceptance..