Book Business Standard English Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
About Business Standard
Business Standard is an Indian daily newspaper published by Business Standard Ltd in two languages: English and Hindi. Business Standard is owned by Kotak Mahindra Bank. As per the recent report from Audit Bureau of Circulation, the circulation number of this newspaper is over 2.17 lakhs. Founded in 1975, the newspaper overlays Indian and international business, financial news and issues. The Hindi edition was launched in February 2008 from seven centers stretching from Mumbai in the west, running across the Hindi belt, and to Kolkata in the east. Business Standard sells around 1.5 lakhs copies in English, mostly to the business and policy-making elite. The Hindi edition sells more than 50 thousand copies. This newspaper provides readers timely news under various sections such as Markets, Companies, Opinion, Politics, Technology, and Portfolio. Business Standard has regular columnists like Bimal Jalan, former governor of the Reserve Bank of India, Subir Gokarn, former Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India, Shankar Acharya, former chief economic advisor to the Government of India, Abheek Barua, chief economist of HDFC Bank, thus inviting high-end readership to the newspaper.
Business Standard can be selected for advertising for the following reasons:
1. Cost-effective prices
2. An influential group of editorial writers and columnists.
3. Readers get in-depth coverage of the corporate sectors.
4. Greater brand Equity.
5. Remunerative option for advertisers across India.
The main English-language edition comes from 12 regional centers: New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Pune, Lucknow, Raipur, Bhubaneswar, and Kochi Buymediaspace, is an authorized online booking portal through which you can book your ads in Business Standard.
Business Standard Newspaper Advertising
Why Business Standard?
It is one of the most respected business dailies in India. The Financial Times of London has also taken an equity stake in the publication house. The brand has a huge and loyal patronage amongst readers for its sharp, unbiased and credible reportage and serious, perceptive and reliable analysis.
Business Standard is widely read by corporate executives and professionals from a wide spectrum of industries and business functions. It is widely seen as a CEO’s newspaper with an elite group of people as its columnists.
Business Standard is published from 12 different cities thus reaching a large reader-base. The cost of advertising in this newspaper varies from location to location, which means the cost is low in the small cities as compared to that of the metropolitan ones. In a way, it is providing easy accessibility to the readers as well as advertisers in various cities.
This newspaper targets the niche market comprising the corporate, investors and the businessmen. This newspaper lays extra stress on Quality, Credibility, and Accuracy. With more than 2 lakhs reader-base it becomes easier for the advertisers to reach the different sections of our society.
Business Standard carries bi-weekly sections on Personal Business information on money, saving, spending and investing, and trio-weekly creative Business section in the main newspaper which deals with businesses like media, entertainment, and non-traditional services. In 2006, Business Standard began to produce a Sunday edition that is now published in four cities. Different types of Supplements available with this newspaper are:
BS Weekend: It is a weekly English pull-out in Business Standard Newspaper. It is a supplement in the Business and Finance category. Apart from Finance this pullout also aims at categories like leisure, lifestyle, enterprise, books every Saturday.
The Strategist: Every Monday this newspaper provides a periodical carrying information on Indian Management and Asian Management Reviews and Marketing.
BS Motoring: Business Standard provides an auto-mobile magazine as a free monthly supplement which talks about recent and upcoming technologies in the automobile world.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for New Indian Express without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as New Indian Express Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in New Indian Express
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of New Indian Express newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
BuyMediaSpace is a reputable newspaper ad agency that specializes in marketing and advertising solutions. BuyMediaSpace take pride in offering creative and tailor-made advertising solutions that cater to your specific needs. Whether it's for classified ads, display ads, recruitment ads, or any other advertising requirement, we ensure that your message reaches the right audience at the right time.
What is the cost of advertising in Business Standard English
Which is the best day to publish an advertisement in Business Standard English
What are the different categories of advertisement in Business Standard English
What are the documents required to publish an advertisement in Business Standard English
What are different types of advertisement in Business Standard English
Which is the best page and position to publish advertisement in Business Standard English
On which page classified Ads are published in Business Standard English
How do I know if my ad has been published in Business Standard English or not
If my advertisement has not been published in Business Standard English can I claim a refund
What is the cutoff time for booking Ads in Business Standard English
What are the payment terms to book AD in Business Standard English
What is a Pointer Ad in Business Standard English