Book Andhra Prabha Display or Text Classified Ads at the Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad category for publishing advertisement in Andhra Prabha
Cities - Select city for publishing advertisement in Andhra Prabha
About Andhra Prabha
Andhra Prabha is a Telegu daily newspaper founded by Ramnath Goenka. Currently, it is owned by Mootha Gopalakrishnan. Andhra Prabha has a rather interesting history. Narla Venkateswara Rao who was the editor of this paper for 17 years was known to write revolutionary articles and captions for the paper during the British rule. The daily was closed down for a brief time during the Quit India movement in order to protest the British Government's attempt to impose censorship on the press. The Andhra Prabha was also banned from the State of Mysore and the State of Hyderabad because it opposed the feudal nature of these regimes. Andhra Prabha has created a great brand name for itself and is one of the leading dailies of South India. Andhra Prabha advertisements assist in getting the maximum returns on advertisers investment.
Here’s why you should consider advertising in Andhra Prabha:
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates on Times of India via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace is the authorized online booking portal which simplifies your Andhra Prabha Ad booking process. You can now easily place your classified Ads in Andhra Prabha newspaper across cities such as Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Mysore, Kochi and others via our 3 step booking process.
Why Andhra Prabha
When it comes to brand name, few can compete with Andra Prabha in south India. Owing to its unique legacy and superior journalism, it has carved a niche for itself which is difficult to compete with.
Andhra Prabha is one of the most popular dailies in Andhra Pradesh and it is also quite popular in the rest of South India. Its readership base is also quite wide.
Andhra Prabha is circulated in almost all major south Indian cities like Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Nizamabad, Suryapet, Vijayawada, Guntoor, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Vellore. Tirupati, Anantapur among others.
Andhra Prabha caters to readers of all age group and every stratum of the society. Its quality journalism ensures that it has something to offer for everyone.
Supplements add to the much-needed spice and variety of the newspaper and Andhra Prabha aces in the section of supplements. It has a number of supplements, including:
Yuva: It is published on Wednesdays and as the name suggests it essentially deals with matters related to the youth.
Bala Prabha: Published on Saturdays, this supplement is meant for kids, providing them with knowledge with entertainment.
Apart from these, there are other supplements namely Sirigamulu, Kulasa and on Sunday it publishes a 32 Page Mini Weekly.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Andhra Prabha without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Andhra Prabha Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Andhra Prabha
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Andhra Prabha newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
Cost of advertisement in Andhra Prabha ranges from few hundreds to lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city, circulation of newspaper, page positioning and AD size. Bigger the size, and more the circulation, the advertisement cost will increase..
As per AD conentAndhra Prabha asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interest of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper Ads in Andhra Prabha..