Book The Telegraph Display/Text Classified Ads In Arambagh @ Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad type for publishing in Arambagh
The Telegraph is an Indian English daily newspaper. It was founded in the year 1982. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it has a circulation of 466,001 copies as of Jul-Dec 2016.The newspaper is the fifth most-widely read English newspaper in India as per the Indian Readership Survey (IRS) 2014. The Telegraph has five editions from Calcutta, South Bengal, North Bengal, Northeast edition (Guwahati split), Jharkhand edition (Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, and Ranchi splits), Patna and Bhubaneswar. The newspaper provides the readers a spectrum of news in various fields namely Foreign, Nation, Bengal, Business, Sport, and Metro. With a readership of more than a million in the past year, The Telegraph remains one of the best platforms to advertise in.
Some of the reasons why one must think of advertising through The Telegraph are:
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates in the Telegraph via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace can make Ad booking easy in the Telegraph across major cities such as Kolkata, Ranchi, Patna, Hazaribagh, Bhadrak, Cuttack, Ganjam, Khordha, Bhubaneswar, Puri, Bardhaman, Durgapur, Asansol, Birbhum, Murshidabad, and others.
Why the Telegraph?
The Telegraph today is widely regarded as an emblem of everything a modern newspaper should be. It is the most read and widely circulated daily in the eastern region.
The newspaper is the fifth most-widely read English newspaper in India. With this wide scope of readers, the advertisers can easily benefit from the followers that would show interest in the advertisements posted in the newspaper.
The newspaper with restricted geographical coverage has a huge impact in the cosmopolitan East India crowd. The Telegraph Newspaper Advertising is a proven way to increase your product awareness to the desired target audience.
The Telegraph is sure to generate best results for any advertising campaigns, due to wide coverage and highly targeted classified ad formats. With five editions from different cities of different states, this newspaper has made itself the most easily approachable and accessible newspaper of our country.
Why The Telegraph?
Over the years The Telegraph has earned a solid brand value. Despite being a regional newspaper, it has earned a nationwide popularity. When you book a classifieds in The Telegraph your ad gets leverage from the brand value of such an esteemed publication house.
The Telegraph despite being a regional newspaper is the Third most popular daily in the country. Its commitment to quality has earned it a loyal readership base which seems to keep growing. The readership base is also quite diverse as it caters to a wide range of readers, from kids to teenagers to adults.
As far as regional newspapers are concerned, it is very difficult to beat The Telegraph owing to its immense popularity in the southern region. Even national newspapers find it hard to compete with The Telegraph in the Southern region. Owing to its popularity, there is a huge demand for advertisements in The Telegraph and a number of classified pages in the weekend editions bear evidence to this fact.
The Telegraph has become an integral part of the mornings of most of the people residing in the South Indian region and it is widely read by people of all age group.
Supplements: Apart from the main edition, the Telegraph brings out a wide variety of pullouts for different age groups of readers that are planned on a daily basis with a particular agenda to aim at which adds more importance to this newspaper.
Knowhow: It is a two-page section on science, computers, and health published every Monday thus encouraging young generations to read this newspaper.
Jobs: It is a tabloid on jobs available every Tuesday, on how to approach interviews with interviews on those succeeded and those who take interviews readily and enthusiastically read by the youth.
Telekids: This is an exciting eight-page colored tabloid for children, who solve puzzles, mazes and enjoy reading stories from this pullout published every Wednesday.
CareerGraph: Every Thursday this newspaper is accompanied by a special four-page color guide for students and graduates on the lookout for jobs and career opportunities.
Proper TT: This pullout is published every Friday and is a one-page section with information related to property and real estate.
Personal TT: Every Saturday is welcomed with this four paged supplement filled with entertaining gossips making weekend reading a fun.
Graphiti: A thirty-two-page color magazine published every Sunday. There is also a seven-page section called 7days which in a gist gives its reader the important happenings.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Telegraph without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as The Telegraph Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Telegraph
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Telegraph newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
In The Telegraph there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in The Telegraph in Arambagh ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Arambagh and the readers of The Telegraph are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of The Telegraph. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
As per AD content,The Telegraph asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in The Telegraph