Book The Statesman Display/Text Classified Ads In Sambalpur @ Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad type for publishing in Sambalpur
About The Statesman
The Statesman is English newspaper started in 1875 and owned by The Statesman Ltd. This English daily is one of the widest read dailies in many metropolitan cities and has a huge circulation of 180,000. It brings the latest news on current affairs in India and all over the globe, business, sports, entertainment, science, and health along with loads of local news for the English readers and is one of the leading English Newspaper, especially in West Bengal. It is an excellent way of getting maximum returns on the investments done on advertising.
Here is why you should consider advertising in The Statesman.
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates in The Statesman via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace can make Ad booking easy in The Statesman across major southern cities like Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, and Siliguri.
Why The Statesman?
The Statesman is a credible English daily and enjoys an extensive reach. The readers get influenced by the ads seeing as it is in the classifieds of a well-regarded publication house.
The Statesman is read far and wide and is well-liked in major towns and cities like Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, and Siliguri.
The readership of The Statesman is spread in major towns and cities like Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, and Siliguri.
The Statesman is catering to a large audience every day as it has readers across all ages. Readers of all age groups prefer the daily and it can be seen in hands of almost everyone who loves to read.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Statesman without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as The Statesman Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Statesman
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Statesman newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
In The Statesman there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in The Statesman in Sambalpur ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Sambalpur and the readers of The Statesman are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of The Statesman. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
As per AD content,The Statesman asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in The Statesman