About The Samaja
The Samaja (synonym to a newspaper in Orissa) is a mass-circulated, widely read Odiya daily newspaper. It was founded in 1919 by Utkalamani Pandit Gopabandhu Das, a nationalist and freedom fighter. Initially, It was started on a weekly basis with the motive to facilitate the freedom struggle and revive the Odiya language. The Samaja is owned and managed by 'Servants of the People Society’ (Lok Sevak Mandal), New Delhi. With a readership of 16 lakh and a daily circulation of 3.5 lakh. The objective of this newspaper is the welfare of the people of Odisha is it their health, education or in their time of distress during natural calamities.
Here is why you should consider advertising in The Samaja.
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates in The Samaja via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace can make your Ad booking easy in The Samaja across major cities like Bhubaneswar, Berhampur, Balasore, Cuttack, Kolkata, Rourkela, Sambalpur and Vizag spread across three States - Odisha, Andhra Pradesh, and West Bengal.
The Samaja plays a major role in awakening the social values and contributing in the nation-building process. Also combining text and visuals makes The Samaj Newspaper Advertising engage-in customers from many levels like emotional and intellectual.
The vast spread Circulation of The Samaja and the large-scale reader-base, advertising through this media offer the broadest reach to any mass medium.
The supportive add-ons enhance the readability of this newspaper. Some of the Supplements are:
Retail Samaja: The manufacturers can place retail advertisements in this pullout which is read by the people who show positive responses to the advertisements.
Appointment Samaja: Any Recruitment ads are closely looked by the youth and because of the huge effect of this newspaper fresher rely on these advertisements for job opportunities.
City Samaja: The Samaja being specific to the Oriya language, releases this supplement for spreading awareness and news about Orissa, every news from its culture to health and education in the state, everything about any natural calamity is effectively described here thus is read in every house.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Samaja without any troubles or complications! We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as The Samaja Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Samaja
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Samaja newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
In The Samaja there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in The Samaja in Balasore ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Balasore and the readers of The Samaja are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Typically, minimum AD size is between 15-20 sq cms for Display Classified & Display Ads. But the size of the advertisement depends on the AD content and desired Impact of the campaign.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of The Samaja. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of the AD. Ex. Weekend is effective for consumer products whereas weekdays are good for B2B customers.
The Samaja is a mass media. Newspaper advertising is still considered serious and is more trusted by readers of Balasore than any other advertising medium. Hence ads in newspaper are still very effective.
As per AD content,The Samaja asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in The Samaja
We share e-copy of the newspaper on the day of the AD schedule. Additionally, you can also check e-paper site of The Samaja for specific edition covering Balasore.
The Cut off Time is 03:00 pm of the previous day for publishing Ads in The Samaja in Balasore.