About The Indian Express
Founded in 1999, The Indian Express is owned by The Indian Express Ltd. It is one of the leading English newspapers which bring the latest news on current affairs in India and all over the globe, business, sports, entertainment, science, and health. It is an excellent platform for getting maximum returns on the investments done on advertising.
Here are the reasons why you should think about advertising in The Indian Express:
1. Low cost of Advertising
2. Broad Reach
3. Innovative Advertising Solutions
4. High Brand Equity
Advertisements related to Business, Matrimony, Recruitment, Tender, Property and other Announcements, that too at economical rates on The Indian Express via Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal which makes the whole ad booking process easy and trouble-free. With just 3 simple steps, you can place your classified ads in The Indian Express across all coverage cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Pune and others.
Book your Ad campaign via Buymediaspace today and attain the benefits of latest discounts and exciting packages.
Why The Indian Express?
The Indian Express is a credible brand and absolutely fit for getting a wide reach. Owned by The Indian Express Ltd., The Indian Express is definitely ahead of its counterparts. The audiences get influenced by your ad since it is in the classifieds of a well-regarded publication house.
The Indian Express is widely read and well admired in major cities such as Mumbai, Delhi, Nagpur, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, and Pune.
The readership of The Indian Express is spread amongst the most significant cities of India. Hence, the advertisers booking an ad in The Indian Express Classifieds page will certainly get an overwhelming ROI due to its vast reach.
With readers across all ages, The Indian Express is catering to a large audience every day. Its style is well liked among the younger generations; therefore, recruitment and education classifieds in The Indian Express will get an enhanced response.
A supplement is the best part of any newspaper and adds value to it. The Indian Express has a wide range of supplements on various days of the week catering to the readers with diverse interests. Advertisements in these supplements will ensure that it reaches directly to the target audience.
Eye: It is a magazine, published every Sunday, consisting of the topics that will interest a varied audience.
Matrimonial Classified: Matrimonial Classified id for finding brides and grooms.
Talk: Talk is a general pull out which covers topics concerning the urban population and their habits, hobbies, and cuisines.
Other supplements of The Indian Express are Express Newline, Reviews, Express Estates, etc.
Why Indian Express?
It gives a fresh read for the large Hindi speaking population residing in North East India. The first ever Hindi daily from North East India with its main focus on the local news from North East India as well as pertaining to the nation & the world.
It is popular among the Hindi speaking population of the North East India. The circulation of Indian Express speaks of its popularity with its specific readers. That means advertisers get more value for money when they advertise in Indian Express.
Indian Express is one of the most popular newspapers of Assam, India. It has been growing as a popular publication steadily amongst the Hindi readers. It boasts huge opportunity of a successful newspaper advertisement.
About half a million Hindi-speaking people living in the North Eastern region is in close harmony with this newspaper. This helps the advertisers reach every house where the Hindi language is appealingly appreciated.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Indian Express without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Indian Express Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Indian Express
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Indian Express newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
In The Indian Express there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in The Indian Express in Jaipur ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Jaipur and the readers of The Indian Express are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Typically, minimum AD size is between 15-20 sq cms for Display Classified & Display Ads. But the size of the advertisement depends on the AD content and desired Impact of the campaign.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of The Indian Express. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
Depending upon the target audience, you should decide the day of release of the AD. Ex. Weekend is effective for consumer products whereas weekdays are good for B2B customers.
The Indian Express is a mass media. Newspaper advertising is still considered serious and is more trusted by readers of Jaipur than any other advertising medium. Hence ads in newspaper are still very effective.
As per AD content,The Indian Express asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in The Indian Express
We share e-copy of the newspaper on the day of the AD schedule. Additionally, you can also check e-paper site of The Indian Express for specific edition covering Jaipur.
The Cut off Time is 03:00 pm of the previous day for publishing Ads in The Indian Express in Jaipur.