Book The Economic Times Display/Text Classified Ads In Bangalore @ Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad type for publishing in Bangalore
About The Economic Times
The Economic Times is a financial daily which is being published by Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd, India’s largest media group. First published in 1961, this daily newspaper is India’s largest financial daily. Not only in India, but it is famous worldwide and is the world’s second-largest financial daily following The Wall Street Journal. It has been a trusted brand amongst the population for many years and is the ideal platform to advertise.
Some of the reasons why one must opt for The Economic Times are:
1. Extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. High brand equity.
5. Innovative Advertising Solutions
The newspaper publishes latest and precise information and is considered a vital document in reference to the economy, business, policy, and finance. Individuals, startups, and big firms use The Economic Times as a platform to meet their ends by advertising. With Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal, the advertisers can build their brands with an easy and trouble free Ad booking process in just 3 simple steps. The Economic Times is published from 10 metropolitan cities- Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Pune and is available all over India, which ensures that your advertisement will have a wide reach.
Book your Ad campaign using Buymediaspace today and get the benefits of latest discounts and exciting packages.
The Economic Times is published by a prestigious publication house and is the world’s second-largest business newspaper. An advertisement in the newspaper will definitely generate a lot of results since the readers are going to trust the ads because of the credibility of the newspaper.
The Economic Times is a common name amongst the individuals related to the field of business and finance. The newspaper is a vital and chief publication for the advertisers to carry out brand building and information broadcasting exercise.
The readership of The Economic Times is spread amongst the most significant cities of India like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Pune, Patna, Lucknow, Jaipur etc. Hence, the advertisers who will book an ad in The Economic Times will certainly get results.
The Economic Times caters to the key decision-makers, bureaucrats, technocrats and opinion makers across the country and more than 620,000 copies are circulated every day, making it a widely read newspaper. It is definitely the Business newspaper of India.
Supplements are vital and valuable parts of a newspaper. Many interesting supplements are offered by the Economic Times which provide to the varied interests of the readers. Giving advertisements in these supplements are beneficial and reach the selected readers steadfastly.
ET Investor's Guide: Investor’s Guide includes information about stock market analysis, investment advice, and trends. The different sections in this are Market Pulse, Portfolio, Sector Wrap and Financial Planner.
Brand Equity: The supplement features stories associated to marketing, media, market research and advertising.
ETTravel: This is the ideal supplement for featuring tourism packages related ads since this covers tourist destinations and other related information.
ET Auto-mania: Information about new trends in the auto industry and reviews of automobiles can be found in this supplement. Other popular supplements of The Economic Times include Corporate Dossier, ET Zigwheels.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for The Economic Times without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as The Economic Times Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in The Economic Times
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of The Economic Times newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
In The Economic Times there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in The Economic Times in Bangalore ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Bangalore and the readers of The Economic Times are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of The Economic Times. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
As per AD content,The Economic Times asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in The Economic Times