Book Rajasthan Patrika Display/Text Classified Ads In Jaipur @ Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad type for publishing in Jaipur
About Rajasthan Patrika
Founded in 1956 by Karpoor Chandra Kulish, Rajasthan Patrika is a Hindi newspaper, owned by Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd. It brings the latest news on current affairs in India and all over the globe, business, sports, entertainment, science, and health. Rajasthan Patrika is the No. 4 newspaper in India, as per Indian Readership Survey 2013. It is an excellent platform for getting maximum returns on the investments done on advertising. Here are the reasons why you should mull over advertising in Rajasthan Patrika:
1. Low cost of Advertising
2. Wide Reach
3. Innovative Advertising Solutions
4. High Brand Equity
Advertisements related to Business, Matrimony, Recruitment, Tender, Property and other Announcements, that too at economical rates on Rajasthan Patrika via Buymediaspace, an authorized online booking portal which makes the whole ad booking process easy and trouble-free. With just 3 simple steps, you can place your classified ads in Rajasthan Patrika across significant cities like Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Jabalpur, Hoshangabad, Sri Ganganagar, Jodhpur, Alwar, Banswara, Bikaner, Bastar, Bilaspur, Surat, Kolkata, Neemuch, Chhindwara, Rewa, Raipur, Ratlam, Ujjain, Bangalore, Chennai, Jagdalpur, Mandsaur, Kota, Bhopal , Gwalior, Indore, Satna, and Bhilai.
Book your Ad campaign via Buymediaspace today and attain the benefits of latest discounts and exciting packages.
Why Rajasthan Patrika?
Rajasthan Patrika is a well-known brand and absolutely fit for getting a wide reach. Owned by Rajasthan Patrika Pvt. Ltd., Rajasthan Patrika is definitely ahead of its counterparts. The audiences get influenced by your ad since it is in the classifieds of a well-regarded publication house.
Rajasthan Patrika is widely read in North Indian region and is ahead of its contemporaries. Being in the lead, Rajasthan Patrika is certainly the best Hindi daily for India.
The readership of Rajasthan Patrika is spread amongst the cities like Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Jabalpur, Hoshangabad, Sri Ganganagar, Jodhpur, Alwar, Banswara, Bikaner, Bastar, Bilaspur, Surat, Kolkata, Neemuch, Chhindwara, Rewa, Raipur, Ratlam, Ujjain, Bangalore, Chennai, Jagdalpur, Mandsaur, Kota, Bhopal , Gwalior, Indore, Satna, etc. hence, the advertisers booking an ad in Rajasthan Patrika Classifieds page will certainly get an overwhelming ROI due to its vast reach.
With readers across all ages, Rajasthan Patrika is catering to a large audience every day. Its style is well liked among the younger generations; therefore, recruitment and education classifieds in Rajasthan Patrika will get an enhanced response.
A supplement is the best part of any newspaper and adds value to it. Rajasthan Patrika has a wide range of supplements on various days of the week catering to the readers with diverse interests. Advertisements in these supplements will ensure that it reaches directly to the target audience.
Hum Tum: It focuses on varied topics related to the lives of the readers and has articles about the relationship between parents and children, new and classical music and much more.
Me.Next: It consists of three sections - Education, Entrepreneurship, and Tool Box which offers direction and assistance to the youth.
Patrika Expose: This supplement has sections such as City investigation, Mega Story, Cinema and many other interesting things.
Bhilai Durg Patrika: It is published in the Bhilai edition of Rajasthan Patrika and emphasizes on the city-centric news, along with some Bollywood tittle-tattle.
Why Rajasthan Patrika?
It gives a fresh read for the large Hindi speaking population residing in North East India. The first ever Hindi daily from North East India with its main focus on the local news from North East India as well as pertaining to the nation & the world.
It is popular among the Hindi speaking population of the North East India. The circulation of Rajasthan Patrika speaks of its popularity with its specific readers. That means advertisers get more value for money when they advertise in Rajasthan Patrika.
Rajasthan Patrika is one of the most popular newspapers of Assam, India. It has been growing as a popular publication steadily amongst the Hindi readers. It boasts huge opportunity of a successful newspaper advertisement.
About half a million Hindi-speaking people living in the North Eastern region is in close harmony with this newspaper. This helps the advertisers reach every house where the Hindi language is appealingly appreciated.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Rajasthan Patrika without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Rajasthan Patrika Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Rajasthan Patrika
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Rajasthan Patrika newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
In Rajasthan Patrika there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in Rajasthan Patrika in Jaipur ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Jaipur and the readers of Rajasthan Patrika are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of Rajasthan Patrika. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
As per AD content,Rajasthan Patrika asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in Rajasthan Patrika