Book Himalayan Mirror Display/Text Classified Ads In Gangtok @ Best Rates
Categories - Select Ad type for publishing in Gangtok
About Himalayan Mirror
Himalayan Mirror is a daily English Newspaper published from North-Eastern region of India. This newspaper has a circulation of 47,591. Even circulation wise Himalayan Mirror has been gaining momentum. Himalayan Mirror - Sikkim edition is a Daily English Newspaper in Sikkim. There are 3 English General Interest Newspapers in Sikkim. Himalayan Mirror - Sikkim edition is ranked 2 among other English General Interest Newspapers in Sikkim. Similarly, in Gangtok this newspaper ranks second which depicts the acceptance of this newspaper among readers.
Here is why you should consider advertising in the Himalayan Mirror.
1. Has an extensive reach.
2. Low cost of Advertising.
3. Result Driven Ad platform.
4. Has a high brand equity.
5. Innovating Advertising Solutions.
You can easily book your Business Ads, Matrimonial Ads, Property Ads, Recruitment Ads, Tender Ads, and Announcements at discounted rates in the Himalayan Mirror via Buymediaspace. Buymediaspace can make Ad booking easy in the Himalayan Mirror across major cities like Gangtok, Jorethang, Mangan, Namchi, Naya Bazar, Rangpo, Sikkim, and Singtam. A huge number of readers from all these regions read the various advertisements and enhance the profit for advertisers.
Why Himalayan Mirror?
Himalayan newspaper is surely a reliable newspaper. It gives a fresh view of the large English speaking population residing in North East India. That means advertisers get more value for money when they advertise in Himalayan Mirror to those readers.
It is a popular publication steadily among the Indian readers. Even circulation wise Himalayan Mirror has been gaining momentum. A very popular daily whose main focus is on the local news from North East India as well as pertaining to the nation & the world. It is popular among the English lovers of Northeastern cities. The circulation of speaks of its popularity with its specific readers.
Himalayan Mirror is an English daily newspaper circulated mainly in Sikkim. Himalayan Mirror is also circulated in some of adjoining towns of North Bengal allowing the advertisements to reach to a huge crowd.
It is also among the most read newspapers in the country, specific to its region of circulation. Moreover, the reasonable cost of booking ads makes Himalayan Mirror the first choice for many advertisers in India.
Buymediaspace offers you a platform to check ad rates, circulation details, and combo packages and allows you to book ads online for Himalayan Mirror without any troubles or complications!
We are India’s leading online ad booking service provider! With Buymediaspace, you can book a variety of ads such as Himalayan Mirror Classified Display and Text Classified at no extra cost!!
Text advertisements are the basic form of advertising. Simplicity is the core of it, however, with the help of our online enhancements such as ticks, screen borders, background colors etc., these ads can be made more attractive. These ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/ words used in the content of the ad.
Classified Display ads, also known as column ads costs a little more, but attract more readers as well. These adverts can be tailored according to your preference by uploading images and logos and formatting font styles and sizes. It can be published in color as well as Black and White format. You will be able to compose your Classified Display ad online with our pre-designed templates. You can also upload personally composed advertisements.
Steps to Create Newspaper Advertisement in Himalayan Mirror
1. Select: Search and select the newspaper where you want to publish your AD. buymediaspace.com gives you maximum options to search & Select Newspapers using different search criteria e.x. City, category etc.. You can select newspapers covering more than 3500 cities across India.
2. Compose: Provide your AD content in the compose page either by typing or uploading the AD content if you already have it. Enable Language conversion feature to compose advertisement content in any regional language.
3. Schedule and Payment: Select total numbers of the AD and schedule them for the release of the AD on specific dates and proceed for payments to complete the order.
Payment Mediums – Multiple payment options are available for users to make their payment. The online payment mediums such as Credit/Debit Card and Net banking are accepted. Users can also opt for payment wallets such as Paytm, etc.
On successful payment, you will receive an invoice on your registered email id with your ad booking and payment details. Your ad is ready to be published on the specified date(s) once it passes through the editorial approval policies of Himalayan Mirror newspaper.
1. Once you create an order on buymediaspace, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming that your order has been received. Alternatively, you can go to Dashboard to view your order status.
2. Our team will contact you for confirmation.
3. Once your content and release date is approved by the media house, you get an approval email stating the same. In case of any changes, you will be intimated and we will seek your approval.
4. After the ad is published, you will receive an email confirmation. Soft copy of the newspaper will be sent to the user if e-paper version is available online.
1. Maximum Newspaper Options: Buymediaspace provides maximum options for newspaper advertising. You can now plan and advertise in more than 150 newspapers in 3500+ cities.
2. Best Rate: Buymediaspace provides most competitive prices for all newspaper Ads. You can now get the most desirable results at most economical pricing.
3. Multiple Language Support: Buymediaspace supports Ad in over 15 languages. You can compose your newspaper Advertisement in English, Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil and several other Indian languages.
4. Packages and Offers: A number of Discounted Packages and Offers are listed on Buymediaspace which are continuously updated from time to time.
5. Maximum Enhancements: Use enhancements to increase the effectiveness of your advertisement. Buymediaspace supports maximum enhancements to compose your newspaper Ad. You can now make your Ad look more attractive and appealing by using Border, Bold, Boundary, Background color, Images and much more.
6. Simple Interface: With Buymediaspace, Ad booking is no longer a hectic and troublesome procedure. Now, you can book your Newspaper Ad in less than 5 minutes.
7. Complete Information: Buymediaspace provides detailed information for newspapers before you select the same. Get publishing city, coverage cities, circulation number, and publishing days for all newspapers.
8. 24/7 Availability: With Ad booking procedure made online, you can now book your newspaper Ad anytime anywhere with a few clicks.
9. Interactive Customer Support: Buymediaspace has a team of specialist to guide whenever you face any trouble or need any suggestion. We are here to resolve your queries within minutes
10. Value Added Services: Buymediaspace supports innovative Advertisement techniques such as Ad Engage and Integrated Media Planning. This helps you advertise more efficiently.
How can we help you? (FAQ's)
In Himalayan Mirror there are 3 different types of advertisements i.e. Text Classified, Display Classified and Display Ads. Depending upon the budget, media plan and target audience, advertisers can select any type of advertisement.
Cost of advertisement in Himalayan Mirror in Gangtok ranges from few hundreds to Lacs. It depends on the type of Ad (Classified or Display), city circulation of newspaper, page positioning, and AD size. Bigger the size and more the circulation, the cost will increase.
Target group of Gangtok and the readers of Himalayan Mirror are to be considered while deciding the language of the advertisement. Ex. If the local population is a target then vernacular advertisement will give better results.
Generally, ads are placed in the right-side pages of Himalayan Mirror. Front page, 3rd page and back page are the best pages to advertise as they capture the maximum attention of the reader. Depending upon the budget, advertisers can decide the page position of the advertisement.
As per AD content,Himalayan Mirror asks for documentation ex. Ads promising quick and guaranteed returns, Court Notices, Lost & found etc. This is done to safeguard the interests of the readers. Otherwise, there is no such major documentation required for publishing newspaper ads in Himalayan Mirror